- We stock all spa and swimming pool chemicals all year long for both residential and commercial applications.
- Genesis Spas & Pool Supply is happy to offer customers consultation on pool and spa water maintenance.
- Bring a sample of your water to our showroom for a free analysis.
- We can advise you on traditional chlorine and bromine systems, as well as, alternative systems.
Spa and Pool Covers
We use Core Covers. Many spa covers can be ordered by supplying Genesis Spas & Pool Supply with the spa manufacturer’s model number or model name.
To insure that your spa cover is made to fit perfectly, we ask that you include the proper dimensions of your spa. Covers with free formed patterns will require a template, and the price may differ from traditional designs.
Core Covers uses 1.5-pound density foam that normally tapers 3 1/2 to 2 1/2″. Sunstar offers a 3-year warranty against workmanship.
Call us (505-982-5546) to get your spa or swimming pool safety cover ordered today. We sell only the best.
We stock parts for both residential and commercial spas and swimming pools. After more than 30 years in this business, we have access to replacement parts for “older” pools and tubs. Call (505-982-5546) or e-mail (email@example.com) us for sales and availability information.
New Variable Speed Motors & Pumps Deliver Cost Efficiency
Just on the market are the new IntelliFlo High Performance Motors that promises to deliver a level of cost-efficiency previously unheard of in swimming pool pumps. This revolutionary new motor has a built-in microprocessor that programs IntelliFlo to work at an EXACT level and no harder. The result is saving energy consumption up to 90% or more.
- The IntelliFlo uses 1/10th horsepower or about 100 watts of electricity. (Other pumps use 2600 watts.)
- This super-quiet system produces 7-10 decibels. Your present system likely produces 80+ decibels.
- IntelliFlo tells you when your filter is dirty and needs cleaning.
- It also has a built-in blockage detection and safety shut off.
- IntelliFlo senses loss of prime, over-heating, freezing temperatures, and voltage irregularities, and automatically adjusts to protect itself from potentially harmful conditions.
Call (505-982-5546) today to find out if this advanced system is for your swimming pool.